Tuesday 21 January 2014

Where to begin?

I don't know about you but I always find it hard to know where to start. There are so many things I would like to say but which should be first? Since I decided to write this blog I haven't been able to get to sleep because all the different ideas I have are buzzing around my head! I say "when I decided" but what I should really say is when my sister finally convinced me it was a good idea and kept me up until she had helped me set it up!

Well, I think the first thing I should say is that I am very happy. This is mostly due to the fact that I have a wonderful family, most especially my amazing husband and two beautiful daughters.

I would like this blog to be a sharing of what it is like to have a visual impairment, both the challenges I face and also the amazing opportunities I have had. I hope that this information will shed some light on what it is like to be blind (at least for me anyway, I can't speak for everyone).

1 comment:

  1. Well done! First post by yourself. Look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete